2013/06/14

Tag/Day 1.1 auf der/on ROYAL PRINCESS in Southampton, England

 border=0

 border=0



Mich hält nichts im Bett. Ich will endlich die ROYAL PRINCESS sehen. So laufe ich zur Hythe Fähre. Dort herrscht Ebbe.



I could not stay any longer in my bed. I wanted to see ROYAL PRINCESS finally. So I went to Hythe Ferry. There was low tide.



Da es noch etwas dauert, bis dass die Fähre fährt, laufe ich mal bis zum Schiff.



As it would take a little time until the ferry should come I walked all over the pier.

The ferry arrived, the seagulls were fishing and in the background was ROYAL PRINCESS.




Die Fähre kommt, die Möwen fischen und hinten die ROYAL PRINCESS

Bau Nr. 1 der Werft.



Build No. 1 of the shipyard.

So old was the pier I was walking on.




So alt ist also der Pier, auf dem ich gelaufen bin.

Ich denke an unsere Freunde in Kalifornien... Direkt um die Ecke vom Hotel. Aber 07.00 Uhr morgens ist zu früh für so etwas. So probiere ich es nicht.



I thought of our friends in California... Just around the corner of the hotel. But 07.00 hrs in the morning was somehow too early to enjoy something like this. So I did not try it.

And few yards away I discovered Tilley's Bakery.




Und ich entdecke einen Bäckerladen Tilley's ein paar Meter weiter.

Das war wie ein Paradies für mich. Die leckeren englischen Pasteten.



That was like heaven for me. I love the yummy English pies.



Vatertag ist im Rest der Welt nicht am Christi Himmelfahrt wie in Deutschland.



Father's Day in the rest of the world was obviously not on Ascension Day like in Germany.





I could not identify whom of them was Tinky Winky, Dipsy, L'Alaska or Po also I could laugh of them every Sunday.



Ich kann nur nicht erkennen, wer davon Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala oder Po sein soll, obwohl ich zugebe, dass ich mich sonntags darüber kaputtlachen konnte.

Und zum Glück kein Bayern-München-Trikot auf den Fußball-Männchen.



Luckily there was no shirt of Bayern München (2013 Winner of German National League, German Cup, and UEFA Champion League) on the football men.

They were setting up a French Market.




Es wird ein französischer Markt aufgebaut.





Ich kaufe mir ein paar Duftsäckchen aus der Provence.



I bought some little bags with smell from Provence.






Die anderen Reisen in diesem Blog/
The other voyages in this blog
:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wer kommentiert, ist damit einverstanden, dass der Kommentar nach Moderation samt Google-Profil gespeichert und veröffentlicht wird.

Who comments agrees that the comment incl. Google-Profile will be stored and published after moderation.